- First, In relation to the spine, is the spinal tap scene in The Exorcist. You can almost feel it for yourself!
- Last October I went to see Saw VI on opening night. But I went to a theatre where horror movies don't do so well, and the theatre was completely empty. This actually frightened me more than the movie itself, since despite the dwindling success of the Saw franchise, the theatres were usually packed when I saw a movie.
- I was about nine years old when I first saw Pet Semetary. Needless to say, I was frightened.
- In Hannibal when Dr. Lector has Clarice over for dinner, and he lifts the scalp off her boss. That didn't scare me, but most definitely gave me a chill.
- In May when her home-made doll reached to give her a hug, that was just unexpected. It wasn't even very sudden, but my brain processed it as being out of place.
If you have any movie recommendations feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com
Also if you like cult and independent movies visit me on HubPages! I assure you, my quality of writing is much better there.